I dont know what I will end up naming this baby, but here is what I am thinking at almost 11 weeks. For a girl I like: Emma, Maya, Mia, Charley, Rae and Laila. For a boy I like: Laughlin, Mason, and Rider. I like Jesse and Jamie but I dont see myself using them for my own child.
As far as where to deliver! Ahhh what a dilemna! I want to have the baby in PA for sure, I dont want my baby having a KY birth certificate. I want to do a home birth, but my dad is about to lose his house and my mom might be freaked out by that. I want to use Valley Birth Place in Huntingdon Valley, but I dont know if they will take me since I am not thier 9 month long patient. I migh try to contact a liberal midwife who will work with me. UH! I wish I could just move home now and this would all be settled.
that's all for now;) I feel so much better this week and I am about to go to mexico with alexis and little does she know there will be an extra mini-traveler with us! LOL. I was feeling so bloated and fat but this week I am evening out and feel soooo much better;)