On March 13th I drove home to Pennsylvania, I couldnt believe how irritable I was and tired. I thoguth it was because I wasn't comfortable brining Tim home to meet my family. I chalked it up to that and the trip went on. I borrowed a dress from my suster which typically fit me, but at the end of the night when I was getting rerady for bed, I couldnt even get it off and ripped the zipper! I felt like a balloon and realized I needed to get back to the gym hardcore.
A few weeks passed and I was late. I waited 2 days past my expected period and tested, and I confirmed what I already had a strong feeling about- Pregnant!
Talk about a mix of emotions and physical symptoms for the next several weeks! WOW.
I broke things off with Tim, I have no interest whatsoever in him, but respect that he is the father and will involve him in all aspects of the baby's development and life.
Since this whole thing was a surprise, I am happy to report that I actually haven't drank since St. Patrick's Day which is right around my conception time. I wasn't feeling good and being bloated all the time didn't make me want beer, thats for sure!
So I started vitamins and better eating habits right away and here I am at alomost 9 weeks and I must say this surprise journey will be quite an adventure!
I havent told anyone yet, at all. Not Tim, not my family or friends. I plan on waiting until 12 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment