Wednesday, July 14, 2010
The word is pretty much out and whoever I havent told probably notices the bump. Its not really a bump, its more of an overall fatness. After 4 months of heartache, I am finally feeling better. Since March of 2010 things went very poorly in my life. I lost a condo renter without notice. That is an abrupt 2500 per month that had to come out of my pocket. I tried to go after them legally since they didnt give 2 months notice and broke their lease, but it didnt work in my favor. Too long of a story to rehash. So there went my whole saving account for the last 4 months. ten thousand dollars of life and baby savings, gone. I will be getting revenge in the amount of 10 grand on those lovely old renters. Karma is a bitch people. Anyway, then poor little Odie man passed away in my arms on May 20th. I still cry about missing him and anticipate his greeting after work everyday. I love my little Otis to pieces and the 14 years we spent together were great. I only wish Tom were with me to help me through it:( Speaking of, I found out he and his wife are having a boy in late September. Weird coincidence. I lost a side job I had that was brining in several thousand extra per month in April on bad terms when the relationship I had with a person I had known for 8 years and trusted turned sour. I then found out my dad may lose his home to forclosure. Over the past 30 years, we have housed and provided for almost everyone we are related to at one time or another. We gave cars, appliances, clothing, money, and Christmas's to those in need. And although forever grateful, they are not able to help my dad in his time of need. So there I sat: pregnant, renter-less, dog-less, homeless when I return to PA. Thanks the Lord and loving family and friends who prayed for and with me through this. I obtained a renter with much help from my sister and mom and dad showing the place. I talked out the housing with my dad and whatever happens, we will get a place and live toegther when I move home, and that is what I really want. I have revealed my pregnancy and receievd welcome support from all. I really am looking up these days! finally! I am still very lonley but the end is in sight. I also got a job in NJ. I just need to tell my boss Im leaving. Major anxiety! I hate this part, but it must be done. I can't wait to move home and officially prepare and settle into life again.